Co-op Membership Card Connects OEC Members with Businesses
As a member of OEC, you have access to hundreds of exclusive local and nationwide discount offers! All you have to do is show your Co-op Connections Card to participating businesses (or use online discount codes). It’s that easy!
- Lost or misplaced your card? Click here to request a new one. Just choose ‘Co-op Connections Card’ in the drop-down menu;
- For our on-the-go members, download the free Co-op Connections app from your App Store (or scan the QR code below and choose the Apple or Android icon to be taken directly to your phone’s App Store)! Quick and easy, this app can be shown to participating businesses to receive discounts. No need to carry around an extra card!
- Click the icons to the right to see local and nationwide deals
- Show your card at the Co-op Connections booth at the Annual Meeting each August to be entered to win a prize pack from a participating business!
Co-op Connections Prescription & Pharmacy Discount
- The Co-op Connections Card is accepted at over 56,000 retail pharmacies nationwide, including CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Target and more;
- Click here and enter code ‘22203’ into the ‘Group or Client Number’ field under ‘Groups’ to locate a provider near you; or
- Call 800-800-7616 if you have questions or need to locate a provider
- The Co-op Connections Card cannot be used in conjunction with insurance. You may use your card to purchase prescriptions not covered by your insurance plans—or if you do not have insurance—at a discounted rate.
Could your business use FREE advertising to over 38,000 people? All you have to do is offer discounts to Co-op Connections Card carriers. It’s that easy! Below are the benefits to our Co-op Connections business partners:
- OEC will promote your business periodically in our monthly magazine, OEC News, which is delivered to each of our over-38,000 members in seven central-Oklahoma counties, as well as web banners on our website;
- OEC will promote your business periodically on our Facebook page to our 3,222-and-counting fans;
- Your business’s logo and discount offer will be displayed on the Co-op Connections website, giving it nationwide exposure;
- Your business may have the opportunity at a future OEC Annual Meeting to set up a booth and sell its products or services (OEC’s Annual Meeting brings in 7,000 members/potential customers); and
- Your business will be listed on the Local Business Directory, which is distributed to all OEC members periodically.
Becoming a participating business
If you would like your business to participate in this unique and rewarding program, use the links below to learn more and sign up:
For more information, contact:
242 24th Ave NW | PO Box 1208
Norman, OK 73070